|Destination||Delivery time||Free above|
|UK||2–4 working days||£80|
|Denmark||2–4 working days||£70|
|European Union||2–5 working days||£70|
|US & Canada||5–7 working days||£80|
|Rest of the world||5–7 working days||£120|
Business Intelligence Intern
The successful candidate will work at least 25 hours a week in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence team, and be accountable for optimizing the availability of relevant data for the entire team, working with automations and data analyses to be used for strategical decisions within marketing, go-to-market, product profitability, general accounting and specific operational KPI's.
In order to do so, the candidate must have excellent skills in Excel, and a good understanding of P&L's.
Your position will also include assisting in quantifying the triple-bottom-line, by helping to quantify the sustainability efforts of Organic Basics to be used efficiently to create an even more sustainable business model.
What you’ll do:
- Work with weekly and monthly sales and marketing reporting, work with KPI's such as CAC, CPP, LTV across different acquisition channels.
- Work closely with the founding partners (marketing and product development) to shed light on the different opportunities within our product range and distribution practices.
- Help execute a model for quantifying sustainability practices in Organic Basics.
Who you are ...
- An ideal candidate will have a science or business degree, and have a good understanding for statistics and mathematics.
- Have previous work experience in a start-up (not a requirement).
- A quick learner with a passion for solving problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- Have sustainable and organic values and care about the vision of Organic Basics.
- Willingness to learn through a steep learning curve.
- Strong work ethic and highly driven personality.
- High sense of urgency and dedication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Age is irrelevant.
What you can expect from us:
- A flat hierarchy entrepreneurial team with high ambitions and motivation.
- A challenging, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- A full understanding and hands-on experience of the processes and initiatives it takes to build a fast growing e-commerce direct to consumer business.
- High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
- The possibility of becoming one of the first employees in the sustainable lifestyle brand of tomorrow, with possibilities of growing with the company and receiving equity options.
- Access to a big network of business partners, advisors and professionals.
Please apply by sending an email with a short cover letter, CV, and a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org